How To Boost Testosterone On A Vegan (Vegetarian) Diet. Article here - http://anaxmen.com/how-to-increase-testosterone-levels-naturally-on-a-vegan-diet/
Hat tip to Mika Nanikashvili of anaxmen.com
How to increase testosterone on a vegan diet:
1. Get enough calories
2. Consume about 40% of your calories from Fat, preferably saturated.
3. Get yourself quality Coconut oil and make it the main source of dietary fat, acquiring for about 75% of all fat in your diet.
4. Avoid High PUFA foods, such as :
Most Nuts (Except for Macadamia and Brazil Nuts)
5. Keep your Fiber intake at 25-35 Grams per day, mainly from insoluble fiber. This will help with keeping SHBG in check, proper digestion and estrogen metabolism
6. Get majority of your protein from whole foods. Avoid processed crap.
7. Buckwheat,Quinoa,Millet, Black and Pinto beans are all great sources of protein on a vegan diet.
8. Avoid Soy based fake meats. They are usually full off PUFAs and additives.
9. Hold your carbs at 40% of calories. Use it as a baseline and play around with it depending on your goal and caloric intake.
10. Consume mainly starches to fuel your training, and have good energy levels:
White Rice (Not a nutrient dense one but still a great addition to meals as a starchy carb source. Brown Rice is not optimal for DHT though.)
All Kinds of potatoes. A great Vitamin C and potassium dense food. (Sweet potatoes not optimal for DHT thought)
11. Consume nutrient dense fruits to get good amount of micronutrients and fructose to lower SHBG
12. Get yourself some Vitamin D3 and start supplementing with it. For fixing a deficiency 5000 iu per day for a month will be optimal, continued by a maintenance dose of 2000 iu per day
13. Supplement with Vitamin B12 and Calcium
14. Take care of your diet to avoid or fix micronutrient deficiencies
15. Avoid Anti-androgens
Tags: How To Boost Testosterone On A Vegan (Vegetarian) Diet, vegan testosterone, vegetarian testosterone, vegan diet, boost testosterone