Install OpenCV-Python on Windows PC. Effortlessly & Rapidly setup OpenCV-Python on a computer running Windows OS.
Watch How to Install Python on Windows PC: https://youtu.be/0-DFebYNp2c
Watch How to Install Numpy & Scipy on Python: https://youtu.be/SrRh1V1Z748
1. Prerequisites: Download and install Numpy and Scipy (python packages)
2. Optionally, Install Matplotlib as well. Watch this to learn how to install matplotlib: https://youtu.be/teYDMT_vLHo
3. Download OpenCV package for Windows from its official website www.opencv.org
4. Extract the package to your root drive.
5. Copy the relevant cv2.pyd file from the package to the Python's directory.
6. Verify the install by importing opencv library using, "import cv2".
That's all, your OpenCV-Python installation is done. Enjoy!
Please Comment below for any suggestion or queries.
Tags: Install OpenCV-Python on Windows PC, install opencv python on windows, install opencv on windows 7, install opencv on windows pc, install opencv on windows 8, install opencv on windows 10, install opencv python, download opencv, install opencv, install, opencv, python, install python, computer, pc, windows pc, windows, windows 7, windows 8, windows 10, installing, download, downlod, downloading, setup opencv, setup, installation, installing opencv, how to, guide, tutorial, opencv tutorial, opencv-python, setup opencv python